Update To COVID-19
OUR MESSAGE REGARDING COVID–19 AND ASSURING YOUR SAFETY AT ELEVATE FAMILY DENTISTRY
Elevate Family Dentistry is pleased to announce that we have reopened our doors for non-emergency dental appointments! We are endlessly committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients and team members. With that being said, we have implemented additional precautions and protocols for our office to continue to offer our patients the best possible care in a healthy and safe environment. Some of these precautions and protocols include:
- High capacity air filtration systems installed throughout the office.
- Plexi glass shields are placed to reduce any physical interactions between patients and our front office team members.
- Every surface in the office (countertops, door handles, desks, etc.) as well a sour office bathroom will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Treatment rooms, as always, are completely sanitized after every patient.
- Your temperature will betaken with a no-touch infrared thermometer prior to enteringthe office.
- Pre-screeningCOVID–19questions will be reviewed.
- You will be asked to wear a mask upon entering the office. If you do not have one, a one-time use surgical mask will be provided.
- Any companions will be asked to remain in the car for the duration of your appointment. For children, 1 parent will be allowed to escort the child to the treatment room (parent will be subject to all screening and must wear a mask as well). Once the child is settled in for treatment, the parent will be asked to return to their car and will be notified when treatment is complete (some exceptions may apply).
- Appointment times are being staggered and more time is being allocated between appointments. This will allow us to achieve two things. 1) Reduce traffic and social distance more effectively, especially in the front office, and 2) to give us adequate time to change our PPE gear and thoroughly sanitize the operatories to WISHA standards in response to COVID-19. This may result in fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our staff will be donning additional PPE (personal protective equipment) per the recommendations of the CDC, ADA and WISHA.
Additional information will be detailed out further in our “Appointment Policy’s and Consent” form that you will receive once an appointment has been made.
We ask that you please be patient when scheduling your next appointment. We have restructured our scheduling model a bit to allow for proper social distancing and for thorough disinfecting and sanitizing.
We thank you again for your patience and cooperation as we navigate through this “new normal”. If you have any questions, please feel free to give the office a call at 425.228.1521.